Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Commission: Sakura Gaiden Page-4

Rate: 
well, here is the page of this month...
I'm really busy with commissions and patreon images... but still I want to make the pages
soon I want to start the page of "uchiha in blossom"
just give me some time >.<
and enjoy the page
and please be patient

please support me on patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/Reit
and you can buy packs of my images in full resolution and exclusive versions here:
http://biblioteca-de-reit.blogspot.cl/p/shop.html


5 comments:

  1. Hello, I wonder how often public pages.
    Great hentai, hopefully more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once per month
      I know that's not so much... but I have another comics, commissions and patrons images to do during the months

      Delete
    2. 1-Thanks for responding.
      2-Me love this hentai and I'd like to read more often.
      3-wait with a yearning next page.
      Greetings from Argentina.

      Delete
  2. I think Sakura's facial expression looks a bit strange in this one. Other then that it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will the next page come out

    ReplyDelete